The Nordic Coil Spring program is produced to the highest standards by TUV approved manufacturers holding ISO/TS 16949 & ISO 14001 quality and environmental standards.
Utilising the latest in corrosion protection technology, Nordic springs are phosphated and powder coated (epoxy resin). Continuous quality control through all production stages together with a technically advanced Research and Development department enables Nordic to offer one of the most comprehensive, aggressive and price conscious Coil Spring ranges available in the aftermarket today.
- Highest quality steel from approved suppliers
- All springs are shot peened to improve fatigue strength and provide an optimum surface for paint
- Protected from corrosion using the galvanic protection method of zinc phosphating before painting
- Side load (banana springs) technology
- OE tapered wire / Minibloc technology
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management
- ISO/TS 16949 Quality Management
- TUV Approved Manufacturer